Matthew Olzmann is the author of Constellation Route as well as two previous collections of poetry: Mezzanines and Contradictions in the Design. A recipient of fellowships from Kundiman, MacDowell, and the National Endowment for the Arts, Olzmann’s poems have appeared in the New York Times, Best American Poetry, the Pushcart Prizes, Kenyon Review, and elsewhere. He is a Senior Lecturer of Creative Writing at Dartmouth College and also teaches in the MFA Program for Writers at Warren Wilson College.
- Field Guide for Identifying Winged Creatures
- Sleep on a Bed of Nails
- Fine. I give up. There’s no such thing as trees.
- P. Scott Cunningham Is About to Read a Poem About Faces of Death
- The Nachos in this Bar Are Like Regular Nachos Except They Use Pork Rinds Instead of Tortilla Chips
- My Favorite Tinfoil Hat
- Statement from the Council of the Greater Good